Friday, March 26, 2010

Business Blog Post Interlude


Today I usually post something business related. Something hopefully helpful and informative. Something with a great picture. At the time of writing this I haven't picked one out yet. I hope it's a good one!

Today I take a mini timeout to let you business owners know that VWE hasn't forgotten you. If you all could see what we have planned and are working on! No, I wanted to let you know that we know businesses small and medium, and hopefully large too, want to use our puzzles to help promote their businesses and we love that. So we are working on something for you.

Not sure how long it will take, but it is something being worked on as I type so hopefully not long. In the meanwhile, we'd love to hear from those businesses who want to know when we have our little something something ready so we can contact you directly. So feel free to reply to this post or, if you're seeing this via our Facebook fan page, comment there.

It won't be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment